We have several popular social networking platforms today but people continue to find it very hard when they want to make new friends or find company for their favorite activities. People love to connect with those who love what they love. There are people around us who would love to connect with us as much as we do, but we just can’t find them today.
The world needs a platform that can do this. Just like there were always Taxis around us but until Uber came in, booking taxis was always painful, time consuming and expensive.
Communities by Glynk A dedicated platform to instantly connect with like-minded people based on what we love will redefine the way we live our lives. In today’s world, where finding someone to hook up with is so easy, finding like-minded people to do more of what we love to do should be much easier. While Facebook and WhatsApp are powerful platforms at connecting friends (people you know) and for private messaging, they are just not designed to connect strangers. Connecting strangers requires strong ice-breakers, seamless points of interactions over common topics of interests, personal and professional background matching etc.
There are more than 500M groups on Facebook and probably many more on WhatsApp. More than 500M users have tried apps like ‘Badoo’, ‘MeetMe’, and ‘Skout’ to ‘Meet New People’ – these indicate a strong need for a platform that connects people based on common points of interests.Communities is built for people like you. Communities is the best place to get closer to your community by discovering and meeting like-minded people who are also part of the same community. These are people you should know! Communities Powered by Glynk is the best place to get closer to your community by discovering and meeting like-minded people who are also part of the same community. These are people you should know!
Communities vs FB and Email groups – important points
· Continuously engage audience with minimal effort
· Increased LTV (continuous engagement)
· Low cost referral based acquisition (Low eCAC)
· Make announcements (50X more attention compared to traditional ways – SMS, Email, Facebook posts or ads etc.)
· Deep insights into your audience behavior – stats, usage, demography etc.
· Run events, invite people for launches etc. in a truly social way
· Get feedback on your launch, product etc.
· See 80% user to user engagement (very low time/ money investment by your community manager to engage users)
Communities powered by Glynk are running successfully at : Nestaway , Runwal Greens Residential Community